Tuesday, July 1

Designer of Note: Supayana

I figured it was time for another one of my designer of note articles. Todays designer is the lovely Yana of Supayana. She does a lot of reconstruction as well as sewing from scratch. Her store is run through Etsy, which makes it extra cool in my book. Her garments always look neat and easy to wear. Here are a few examples!


I would have added more but I figured you might as well see for yourself. I'm very big into reconstruction lately, probably because I do mostly vintage shopping, and have to "tailor" my clothes anyway. I got started sewing because jeans were always too long for me. Haven't improved too much since, but practice is supposed to make perfect! 

6 comments:

Richel said...

I love altering clothes. Sometimes already great pieces can look so much better when they get altered!

Wendy said...

I love that cute sailor top!

queengilda said...

i love the color in the first picture!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oooh, great pieces. When my shopping ban is over I will be certain to check her out.

Hannah Bee said...

Wow. I LOVE her stuff! It is all beautiful, but I think the red sailor style dress is my favourite.

Madame Dior said...

thanks for the tip, her pieces are so cute and gorgeous =]