Monday, June 30

Rice and Beans Vintage

Just because I don't have any money or need for shoes doesn't mean I can't look.  So when I stumbled upon Rice and Beans Vintage, my eyes almost fell out from ogling at all the pretty shoes. Here are a few that I had a hard time looking away from:




I always get excited finding vintage designer items. While I doubt I'll ever splurge, it's still fun to look at these old shoes and seeing how classic they are and how so classic a style never seems to change. One item I am keeping an eye out for is an old Missoni sweater. But I doubt I'll ever find one I can afford. Still hope you enjoy shopping!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

You're such a doll, thank you for the sweet birthday wishes and comment! Sometimes being this tall gets annoying, especially when I tower over men. (Eh, it's funny at the same time!) Thank you again, bb!

xoxx

machiavelie said...

get them get them get them get them...

~ the devil on your shoulder :P

heartu,kisses said...

nice blog. thanks for stopping by mine. want to link up?